SKK has been involved in developing high quality commercial properties that complement and enhance neighboring communities, including:
- Alhambra Medical Center, Sacramento, CA (95,000 sq. ft. medical building)
- Broadway/Stockton Food Source, Sacramento, CA (52,000 sq. ft. free standing, retail building)
- Douglas Corporate Center, Roseville, CA (110,000 sq. ft. 3 story office building)
- Roseville Auto Mall, Roseville, CA (95 acre; largest auto mall in the US when developed)
- United Artists Theater Center, Roseville, CA (47,500 sq. ft./12 screen movie theater)
Sutter Medical Foundation offices in Midtown Sacramento, convenient to hospitals, freeways, residential and urban commercial.
12 screen, 47,500 sq. ft. movie theater in the heart of Roseville.
Class A suburban 3-story office building of 100,000 + square feet.